We will be back soon...
About The Site
This web shop was created to aid our community with 100% of the proceeds going to photographers and djs impacted in these trying times. 75% went directly to the photographer whose work was purchased - the remaining 25% was donated to aid other photographers and djs with no income, savings or support system.
About 35s & 45s
Founded in 2018, 35s & 45s was born, in part, to broaden the avenues for independent photographers outside of the mainstream gallery system. The mission of the first exhibition was to provide a space where film photography and vinyl records could be celebrated by and for our community. It quickly became a large monthly gathering for creatives to network and share ideas while creating a support system for photographers pursuing professional careers.
That original mission carries through still today.
Since our founding we’ve hosted 12 public and 2 private exhibitions, representing over 80 photographers and 550 pieces of work while maintaining a not-for-profit structure.
As of 2020 we have pivoted into a multidisciplinary creative agency combining our ethos of utilizing the tangible, analog art forms with thoughtfully designed concepts and production approaches. Future project focus will range from photography exhibitions, audible experiences, documentary films, photographer representation and more.
We are currently working on new projects to announce soon. Thank you so much for your continued support!
35s & 45s
Are you the store owner? Log in here