FAQ

WHERE DO THE PROCEEDS OF MY ORDER GO?

100% of the proceeds go to aid our community of photographers and djs. 75% goes directly to the photographer who's work you purchase a print of - the remaining 25% is donated to a GoFundMe setup to aid the photographers and djs with no income, savings or support system. <3

HOW CAN I SUBMIT WORK?

If you are a photographer and would like to submit work, please email us at hello@35sand45s.com subject line "Submissions". We have many photographers planned in the coming weeks, and cannot take on everyone we get submissions from - but will review everything we can, so please be patient with us. 

ORDERS

For information regarding your order, please email hello@35sand45s.com with “Order” followed by your order number in the subject line. 

REFUND POLICY

If an order arrives damaged from the shipping company email us at hello@35sand45s.com with subject line "Order" and your order number. We are not able to give refunds on orders once placed and delivered. We're sorry.  

WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?

Orders will begin shipping once NYC's non-essential stay at home orders are lifted. All orders will be printed locally in New York City to support local business.

HOW IS MY ORDER BEING SHIPPED?

Prints will be shipped in various ways depending on the size or the order and prints. Most orders will be shipped in safe cardboard tubes or non-bend cardboard envelopes via USPS, UPS, Fedex, and DHL, depending on your location.

SHIPPING COST

Shipping is calculated at checkout.

GENERAL QUESTIONS

Wondering if you can help? Have something else to ask?

Email us at hello@35sand45s.com