About

This webshop was created to aid our community with 100% of the proceeds going to photographers and djs impacted in these trying times. 75% goes directly to the photographer whose work you purchase a print of - the remaining 25% is donated to a GoFundMe setup to aid the photographers and djs with no income, savings or support system. <3

 

About 35s & 45s

Founded in 2018, 35s & 45s was born, in part, to broaden the avenues for independent photographers outside of the mainstream gallery system. The mission of the first exhibition was to provide a space where film photography and vinyl records could be celebrated by and for our community. It quickly became a large monthly gathering for creatives to network and share ideas while creating a support system for photographers pursuing professional careers.

That original mission carries through still today.

Since our founding we’ve hosted 12 public and 2 private exhibitions, representing over 65 photographers and 500 pieces of work while maintaining a not-for-profit structure. 

We have pivoted into a multidisciplinary creative agency combining our ethos of the tangible, analog forms with thoughtfully designed concepts and production approach. Project focus ranges photography exhibitions, audible experiences, documentary films, photographer representation and more.